Saturday, June 14, 2014

Top Picks May Challenge

Good Eve Everyone,
Whether you are sitting glued to your TV's, watching the World Cup matches, or frantically scrapping away in your boiling hot craft rooms, or you are outside doing a delicious BBQ in your garden, I know you all have something in common...
Yes of course you've all been dying to find out who made the LLC DT's Top Picks from the May challenge. ;-)

I won't keep you hanging in limbo any longer...here they are:



Congrats ladies; stunning shabby chicness!!!

Thanks everyone who joined us for the May challenge; there's plenty of time left to enter this month's challenge; SUMMER GARDEN!

Hugz from Sandy and the LLC DT.

4 comments:

  1. How nice that I'm in the top 5. 've Already put the badge on my blog. Thank you. Other women also congratulations.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I am speechlesss! Thank you so much for choosing my card into your top 5! I am honoured! Also my congrats to the other winners! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wow, I've been so busy I completely missed checking back till now. There were so many wonderful entries I'm absolutely thrilled I was placed as a top 5. Thank you so much and congrats to the other winners! :) xx

    ReplyDelete