Saturday, April 12, 2014

Confirmation (post) card

We are closing up on confirmation time here in Norway, and for that reason I have started to make confirmation cards :) And with the theme of the week being "post card", I wanted to show you one of my favorite stamps from the LLC store:

 As you can see, I have used several post stamps on my card, which I often do. The "Post Card" stamp is from Inkido. I have also just discovered Pintrest, and this image I HAD to use ;)

Laces and flowers are of course to be found in the LLC webstore. The text I print myself, and it says:
" The journey starts today. Let it happen! The world is your goal, and you are on the way"..
Well that sure sounds a lot better in Norwegian, as it rhimes, but I'm sure you get the picture. :-)

 That's my contribution for this week. Wishing you all a great weekend, and don't forget to join this month's challenge:



Hugs & Kisses
Elin

No comments:

Post a Comment