Saturday, March 8, 2014

Laughter Friendship Smile

Hello everyone, Elin with you this Saturday.
For this weeks theme "Femininity" I have made a birthday gift for one of my best friends:
 I found a great template on one of my papers, and figured I would give it a go. And look how cute it is?! A box to put feminine stuff in, and I made a tag to write on to go along with it. Here is what I found room for inside my box:
 A good hand cream, face masks, lipgloss, nail polish, a nail file and some chocolate. So it contains alot of yummy stuff for a lady ;) Here are some closeups of the box and tag:
 I have used a image from K&G, the papers are from Maja Designs Sofiero collection. The cute words are Idea-ology Chitchat stickers, the flowers are from K&G and WOC. There are a few laces there as well, which of course can be found in the LLC store. ;) Let's take a look at the details:
Now that was alot of pictures, as always! I just like how the pictures get to speak for themselves, and I hope you do too. That's my inspiration for you today. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, while some of us are stuck at work ;)

Hugs & Kisses
Elin


No comments:

Post a Comment