Sunday, March 2, 2014

I wanna be a Mermaid

Another week is over and it's time for me, Tinchy, to show you another carnival creation..
I always enjoyed looking at all those wagons at the local parade when I was a kid and I will always remember a sea themed one with the most beautiful mermaid I've ever seen..
I thought immediately about that when I saw this new Magnolia stamp..


The papers are from Maja Design.. These are from the Vintage Frost Basics collection..
They are so versatile you can use them for anything really..
The image is coloured with Distress Inks..


The paper edges are distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and inked with some Walnut Stain Distress Ink..
I've added once again a gorgeous pin and lots of pearls..
There's some gesso all over the place..
I've applied some Stickles on her tail, some Crackle paint on the flower and Liquid Pearls around the image..


I'm sure you all know how much I love WOC flowers.. I use them on every project..
And here are some Kort og Godt Hortensias too..
I've also added some Flower Sprays and a bit of cheesecloth under the arrangements..


Take a look at the gorgeous lace ''Coco'', the soft pink ribbon and the Shabby Seam Binding..
The pearl is one of the Idea-ology Baubles.. A fantastic detail, right?
You can find all the products listed at the end of the post..
Thanks for stopping by..

Hugs, Tinchy


2 comments:

  1. This little mermaid is so adorable. I love all the embellies you used she is just beautiful. I love the flowers you used, too. :D
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete