Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ribbons Fairy

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here today and I am sharing my latest card for the Fairytale theme this week! :) Have you seen all the gorgeous new Saturated Canary images? I thought they were so beautiful and whimsical...perfect for the theme and perfect with all of the yummy embellies from the store ;)

This is the sweet Ribbons Fairy, and I have paired her with some of the beautiful green Sofiero papers. I think it looks so pretty with all of the pinks :) The little strips on the right hand side are cut up from the bottom border on the Maja Designs papers. The I Love You sentiment is also from one of these bottom strips.

If you would like to see the copic colours that I used, please pop over to my blog. I really hope you have enjoyed my card and you can see all of the bits and pieces that I used down in the links below :) Thanks for stopping by!! xx


8 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I absolutely love it :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Alyce.. have been struggling coloring this image for days and now have my inspiration.. you are the best! Love this card.. it is not on your blog yet....xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Alyce, another amazing masterpiece from you!

    A big hug everybody, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just beautiful - I dont like it - I love it!!:)

    ReplyDelete