Friday, August 24, 2012

Vintage Angel

Good Morning all :) 
Finally it´s Friday, so that means it´s my, Karita's, turn to share some inspiration with you all. And we are still continuing with this week's theme here at the Live & Love Crafts' Blog, and the theme is Christmas with Summer papers :)
Here´s my Christmas card made with summer papers. Not a usual card from me ;)
For a change I wanted to make something different... :)
On my card I used Pion Design's - Small Leaves12 x12 from the Studio of Memories Collection. The beautiful angel is also from Pion Design.
Some feathers, pearl string and flowers. You can find that beautiful Resin Blossom from Maya Road at the Live & Love Crafts' Store.
I also used some pearls from Melissa Frances and I painted the metal corner with Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint - Picket Fence.
Here you can see the inside of the card. 

Okay, that´s all from me for now :)
Wishing you all a crafty weekend :)
Hugs, Karita

Pssttt... one more thing... have you noticed that there are lots of New Products at the store?  :)
Here´s a little sneak peek for you..
You better be fast if you want to have these to yourself ;)

Melissa Frances Mini Paper Bags & Tags

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karita, I love your gorgeous card, beautiful design!!
    Love,Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Karita! I love the shape and the lovely design! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete