Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pinks and cream with a touch of bling.




Good Morning crafters.

Hi, Elizabeth here. Today I want to show you the card I made for the Midweek Magnolias challenge blog .

I used papers from Pion Designthis one is the Small Leaves and Pink Ornament 6x6. In the corner I put a "Garnish Applique" Resin Embellishment from Melissa Frances.  Behind the image is the soft and beautiful Vintage Scallop Lace Trim from Maya Road. I colored Magnolias Tilda Sending Loveletter with my Copic markers.


The flowers are Gardenia Flowers from Kort og Godt and Resin Blossoms. I used the beautiful Vintage Pearl Hat Pin, Trinket Mini Heart pins  and and the Love Hangar all from Maya Road. The Bling button is Vintage button- lustrous also Maya Road. The die cuts are Leaf dies from the Magnolia doohickey Leaf and swirl set.

 I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress ink- vintage photo, and I framed the patterned paper with  some pearl string.

I decorated the inside with the lovely papers and some pearls.

Don't forget the Bling Special with 20% off everything blingy at the Live & Love Crafts' store.
Scroll down for details!

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you all a wonderful and creative day! 

Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. I have just visited Elizabeth's blog , wow this card is beautiful, I adore the diamante button with the flowers, and that super corner is fabulous. Well done such beautiful samples from you and your team Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete